The Lawn Chair Thread!

James

Staff member
I tried, but I'm an old dude.

Here is my training coach...
Jorge-Lorenzo-lawn-chair-Le-Mans.jpg

1. Who the heck is that
  2. Why is he sitting on the track in his gear
  3. And WHY is there popcorn on the ground, :naughty: oh the inconsiderate people that can't clean up after themselves. :foul:
:smirk:

1. Who the heck is that
  2. Why is he sitting on the track in his gear
  3. And WHY is there popcorn on the ground, :naughty: oh the inconsiderate people that can't clean up after themselves. :foul:
:smirk:

Jorge Lorenzo, MotoGP racer. I am surprised that CDA did't post a pic of The Doctor!

Jorge Lorenzo, MotoGP racer. I am surprised that CDA did't post a pic of The Doctor!
Jorge is putting the smack down in MotoGP right now. The Doctor is going to Ducati next year and Spies the Texan is coming to Fiat.:banana:

I just thought this pic was classic with the whole gear, chair and popcorn..:thumb:

Jorge needed a chair after this one....
220020_Jorge+Lorenzo+crashes+in+Free+Practice+1+at+Shanghai-800x600-may2.jpg.preview_big.jpg

Jorge is putting the smack down in MotoGP right now. The Doctor is going to Ducati next year and Spies the Texan is coming to Fiat.:banana:

I just thought this pic was classic with the whole gear, chair and popcorn..:thumb:

I keep telling myself that I am going to the next MotoGP at Laguna Seca. I just never seem to make it :bonk: When we lived overseas I never made it to the one they run at Sepang either.

Here is Jorge when he is not sitting in his "Chair"

lorenzo-china-highside.jpg

I keep telling myself that I am going to the next MotoGP at Laguna Seca. I just never seem to make it :bonk: When we lived overseas I never made it to the one they run at Sepang either.

Here is Jorge when he is not sitting in his "Chair"

lorenzo-china-highside.jpg
I just updated my post with that pic..:lol:

Lunch Time in CDA's world. Aw this could be my office....:thinking:

First the Chair:
100_3656.jpg

Now the View from the Chair....:thumb:
100_3655.jpg

AHH the life... see the land of California is hard to beat... we got everything here. Now if we could just nuke the californian polaticians and start over we would be set.