The Lawn Chair Thread!

Some shoe footwear...
high_chair_shoes.jpg

That looks like a broken ankle after about 2 steps to me.:prof:

Another DBA special
funny-office-chair.jpg

They ought to make a removable cushion for the drivers seat on your car that would look like this with direct access to the road when removed. Think of the time you'd save on a long trip! A little pop-out TP holder like those cup holders, and bingo! :lol:

They ought to make a removable cushion for the drivers seat on your car that would look like this with direct access to the road when removed. Think of the time you'd save on a long trip! A little pop-out TP holder like those cup holders, and bingo! :lol:
They have that setup in China :lol:

We were out buying football cleats last night, and SA has a killer sale going. I might be upping my personal lounge stable soon at those prices.
http://www.sportsauthority.com/prod...&cp=3077577.3085042.1063937&parentPage=family
That is a great deal. I have a set of those chairs that I bought from Camping world. Man after a long morning sitting in camp watching my bike sit on the stand, I can lean back in one of these bad boys and take a good nap and get ready for the afternoon stand watching..:smirk: Still not as comfy as the 07 Lawn chair and Rack is missing though :devil:

That is a great deal. I have a set of those chairs that I bought from Camping world. Man after a long morning sitting in camp watching my bike sit on the stand, I can lean back in one of these bad boys and take a good nap and get ready for the afternoon stand watching..:smirk: Still not as comfy as the 07 Lawn chair and Rack is missing though :devil:

Hey, if you see that chair please let me know :thumb: