The kid from ohio

hey guys, im from ohio, my buddy from dirt rider forums told me about this place,I finaly thought i would sign up, heres a vid of me riding, I ride at crow canyon, wellsville, and hillsville

i ride the klx 140L thats in the vid at the top,has a fmf pwercore 4 and modified airbox, its for sale at the moment, its too small for me now since i went from 5'2 when i bought it, now im 5'10, im moving up to a 250 2 stroke

James

Staff member
i ride the klx 140L thats in the vid at the top,has a fmf pwercore 4 and modified airbox, its for sale at the moment, its too small for me now since i went from 5'2 when i bought it, now im 5'10, im moving up to a 250 2 stroke
:shocked: Damn 5' 10" on a 140?

BTW I saw you like snowboarding, you ever board in Michigan?

Welcome to the site, glad to see you here. going to a 2smoke huh, what did you have in mind. year, make? have some roost.

thanks, i filmed that in 30 minutes, i havent started racing yet but by the way i ride, i think i would have lots of fun doing so and do pretty good, this spring i might try a few hare scrambles or enduros on my next bike, which i should get very soon as long as i can sell my dirtbike fairly soon