The importance of a healthy rectum

Really? I always by the 17" rim to floor, and oblong with slow close lid/seat. You really like to let your legs dangle off the edge eh?

Well the taller 22" replicates a dining chair height. Also for taller people like myself it's easier on the back. Also the geriatric values of the taller seat will benefit someone like you.

Well the taller 22" replicates a dining chair height. Also for taller people like myself it's easier on the back. Also the geriatric values of the taller seat will benefit someone like you.

Now you know why you need a squatty to help that sphincter. Maybe, just maybe, if you stop having it stuffed with tube steak every weekend, you could poop smother. I would think packing it just makes it tougher, unless its like a butter churning cask.

This squatty seems like it would revolutionize the whole experience of dropping anchor. But it just occurred to me, what if I need to pinch off a clinker in a public restroom? It would be quite cumbersome to haul the squatty all around with me with me, but what if there was an inflatable squatty potty? You could whip it out of your back pocket and inflate it just in time to pinch off that King Kong coiler in any public John.

This squatty seems like it would revolutionize the whole experience of dropping anchor. But it just occurred to me, what if I need to pinch off a clinker in a public restroom? It would be quite cumbersome to haul the squatty all around with me with me, but what if there was an inflatable squatty potty? You could whip it out of your back pocket and inflate it just in time to pinch off that King Kong coiler in any public John.

You can say that again, and again...