All The Final-last Bass Lake 250 Dual sport ride benefit for the forest

I had the flyer emailed to me and thought about it but I have to send my daughter of to college the next weekend.
If there is openings I may sign up later, I tend to like these better with a smaller groups.

Larry Langley is putting on the last of its kind 250 dual sport ride in our area. The trails will be closed after this season. Its listed on the Clear creek page and at Stewards of Sierra forest page. July 10th I think it is. I will probly sign up for this with my wife. Proceeds for the Stewards and dinner.

I think we were up to ~50 entries, with a limit of 74 to stay under the FS radar ... this is an epic ride. It is what got me out of Miami and into the greater BL area as I had a plate but didn't know where to go (ride solo most of the time) ... Larry's ride got me 'out there' foo sho ... I owe Larry a lot for the amount of exploring I do now :thumb:

When and where is the bbq for this ride? My son can't make the ride but would like to attend the bbq.

hey they got raffle tickets for sale will be giving out some bitchin prizes, buy some for the cause...

Are there any entries left? Buddy said I could use his plated 520

I had the flyer emailed to me and thought about it but I have to send my daughter of to college the next weekend.
If there is openings I may sign up later, I tend to like these better with a smaller groups.

Do you guys plan to be there :noidea:. I mailed my registration 2 days ago and am awaiting confirmation via email with instructions.

yes i plan on making the bbq and social event , it's a good cause, i can't do the whole run no plate, but i can ride almost everything else there. maybe we can get enough people to do a green sticker ride.

got my details email today. Need to decide to stay the nite Fri nite so I will be there early or just get up early at home n drive. Breakfast, TP, hmmmm????
\\
Going to the last meeting tomorrow nite.