the few, the proud, the insane

Yeah thats a tough one... You probably just thought you twisted it.... did something similar to my wrist and thought I sprained it... a couple of years later I was at the doctors for an insurance physical and he had asked when I had broken my wrist...... "What you mean broken wrist?" An Xray he took revealed a broken radious...:shocked: :lol: :noidea:
Oh no, I knew it was broke. You could feel the bones smacking each other when driving home. I left my boot on as it instantly swelled and the boot formed a cast.

Oh no, I knew it was broke. You could feel the bones smacking each other when driving home. I left my boot on as it instantly swelled and the boot formed a cast.
did your boot need cut off? first thing my dad always does is make sure im okay and get the gear off. all i lost last time was one jersey

did your boot need cut off? first thing my dad always does is make sure im okay and get the gear off. all i lost last time was one jersey
Nope. Told the nurse to pull it off. As soon as my foot came out, it swelled like a ballon. The nurse and my wife were impressed and never seen that before. They wanted to see that again. Said that was a on time deal.