the few, the proud, the insane

Proud to say that I do not belong to that club....... I think.
1. That either means I dont ride hard enough
2. I ride better than I think I do.
3. Im old enough to know better than to ride beyond my limits.

Im thinking 1 & 3.

In all seriousness Ray I hope you heal up quickly. I dont know how old these images are, but man that had to really hurt like a SOB!

This is all I got.
View attachment 12031

Plate and 6 screws in the left ankle. Never even crashed to win this hardware.
very nice :thumb: looks pretty nasty
Proud to say that I do not belong to that club....... I think.
1. That either means I dont ride hard enough
2. I ride better than I think I do.
3. Im old enough to know better than to ride beyond my limits.

Im thinking 1 & 3.

In all seriousness Ray I hope you heal up quickly. I dont know how old these images are, but man that had to really hurt like a SOB!
about 2 weeks :devil: it wasnt too bad, i manned up and didnt cry. but thank you very much!

:noidea: I learned to roll at an early age...
Same here. Mine was just a wrong line downhill and holding it wide open to clear a huge rain rut that threw me into the bushes and having them snap the ankle. All without crashing. The fun part was riding the 8 miles out of the canyon and back to the truck. Then driving the hour home through the canyons while driving a truck with a Manual transmission.

Same here. Mine was just a wrong line downhill and holding it wide open to clear a huge rain rut that threw me into the bushes and having them snap the ankle. All without crashing. The fun part was riding the 8 miles out of the canyon and back to the truck. Then driving the hour home through the canyons while driving a truck with a Manual transmission.

Yeah thats a tough one... You probably just thought you twisted it.... did something similar to my wrist and thought I sprained it... a couple of years later I was at the doctors for an insurance physical and he had asked when I had broken my wrist...... "What you mean broken wrist?" An Xray he took revealed a broken radious...:shocked: :lol: :noidea: