The Energy Drink Thread

Favroite energy drink brands

• Total voters
:noidea: Figured they were more liked than that. Personally I like Monster because of the taste, I have a feeling that most people who don't like the taste never that the original monster.

fact of the day :prof:: The Rockstar energy company's CEO is Howard Stern's son.

:noidea: Figured they were more liked than that. Personally I like Monster because of the taste, I have a feeling that most people who don't like the taste never that the original monster.

Useless fact of the day that no one cares about:prof:: The Rockstar energy company's CEO is Howard Stern's son.

I fixed it for you.:P

Also, don't drink that crap, it's really bad for you. Isn't that right CDA.:smirk:

The only one I can stand is Sugarfree Redbull, I drink one of the small cans every once in a while because I genuinely like the way it tastes.
I do not drink it as a "sports" drink, since the best sports drink, water, is a lot cheaper

James

Staff member
You forgot one! :foul:

This one is actually really good and healthy too... hard to find at times.

View attachment 3485
Here's another "healthy" one I'll sometimes drink.

monavie_blue2.jpg

fact of the day :prof:: The Rockstar energy company's CEO is Howard Stern's son.

i loved the taste of monsters. I use to be hooked on those damm things. I would drink several of em a day and i really wasnt that active. Then i started to ride dirt bikes. Thats when i would puke and get sick every time i drank em. So i quit drinking em so i could ride better. Doesn't surprise me when younger guys like you drink em, cause you can but when you get older your body does not like all the really bad stuff that is in those drinks.

the fact of the matter is that the human body doesnt even need an "energy" drink. If you are active and healthy you dont feel tired. When i use to be in shape i would ride 20 something miles every day or night on a mt bike and never drank red bulls or that ginseng stuff that was popular back then.

Man this thread is use less. When i was a kid there was no such thing as an energy drink. Unless you want to make the exception for Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, And as previously mentioned. Good old fashioned coffee.

Man this thread is use less. When i was a kid there was no such thing as an energy drink. Unless you want to make the exception for Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, And as previously mentioned. Good old fashioned coffee.

well they were around but I think they used to call them "bennys" and they were in pill form... later they changed the name to "No-doz"...
Not sure as I subscribed to Pepsi and chocolate cake, but not at the same time...:naughty: