The Dirt Bike Addicts Store Is Now Live!!!

James

Staff member
In case you haven't noticed the store is now up and running. (Click the Store tab top left, click the Forum tab to come back) So if you'd like to help support DBA please purchase something. :thumb:

• Free shipping on all orders
  • Quantity discounts (must be on the product page to see the discounts)
  • Pay with Paypal
  • Separate login for your privacy (we won't know who you are on the forum unless you tell us)
  • more stuff will be added soon
All the proceeds will go towards the costs of running this forum.

Thanks,
James

:clap:

get some shirts on that thing and i will purchase one. Also i would pay 10 to 20 bucks for a large one of these...
Facebook.png
without the facebook logo for the back window of my truck.

maybe you and plushpuppy can work something out to sell some of her beanies there as well.

James

Staff member
get some shirts on that thing and i will purchase one.
Shirts are on the list of things to get, but because the costs are huge it won't be right away.
Also i would pay 10 to 20 bucks for a large one of these...
Facebook.png
without the facebook logo for the back window of my truck.
:thumb: What size are you looking at? I can tell you it will be probably more then $20, decals aren't cheap, I can get a price if you get me a size.

yea do what you can when you can. i dont want may request to break you off.

as for the back window sticker i was thinking 10x10 maybe 15x15 or something around that size.

Really? You saw DBA knobbys at the bike shop? :smirk:

nope they were just knobbie bracelets, they had white... and 2 or 3 other colors, but white was the only one i saw for sure. and i didn't see if they said anything on them, i wanna go back, but its almost 17 miles to the store...