250F The damage report 2007 WR 250 F Destroyed!!!!

Here is my bike and all of the bent parts from my crash with lug jr!

Bent Bars, handguard, and damaged plastic.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Broken front caliper hanger, AGAIN :foul:

004.jpg

007.jpg

Flat tire

011.jpg

001-1.jpg

Ruined skid plate

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

Bent exhaust pipe

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

003.jpg

Almost naked

010.jpg

002-1.jpg

James

Staff member
no you never want to follow me :smirk:
:thinking: You didn't actually hit the rock with the front wheel right? The wheel went right beside it and the rock ended up knocking off the brake caliper. Then the case slammed into it and you went flying. :shocked:

no you never want to follow me :smirk:
I did not have that problem following you, but then again, I look pass the rider I'm following...:prof:

:shakeshead: Damn looks like you're going to have a lot of chores to do to pay this back. :smirk:

Chores, chores and more chores.:lol::lol::lol: Dumbass.:lol::lol::lol::P
nahhhhhhhhhhhh thats what my fathers for
My answer to my kid (before he was working) if you break parts doing something I told you to try, I will buy. If you break parts doing something stupid, You Buy!:prof:
Want to avoid this in the future? Stop looking at your front fender when you ride. Take off that 100 gallon gas tank or learn to control your bike with you knees more. Stop looking at the rocks.

Now I think a good washing and waxing of the toyhauler and truck should handle the exhaust and bars..:thinking:
You should get your bike back together just in time for me to get back on mine and chase you around...:ride:

I did not have that problem following you, but then again, I look pass the rider I'm following...:prof:

My answer to my kid (before he was working) if you break parts doing something I told you to try, I will buy. If you break parts doing something stupid, You Buy!:prof:
Want to avoid this in the future? Stop looking at your front fender when you ride. Take off that 100 gallon gas tank or learn to control your bike with you knees more. Stop looking at the rocks.

Now I think a good washing and waxing of the toyhauler and truck should handle the exhaust and bars..:thinking:
You should get your bike back together just in time for me to get back on mine and chase you around...:ride:
Not that you have an opinion on the issue though, huh.:devil::smirk: