The Adventure begins.... Rack & Captain Pumpkin at Spangler

Will this work?

Edge, I'll try not to drink Canada "dry". I promise I'll leave some for you. :smirk:
I drank Bombay's and Tonic all weekend on the Rainbow cruise.:thumb: Good stuff.:banana: I am soooooo jealous. So this means that this is the official start of dez time with the first real camping trip.:prof:

Did it screw up the trailer? The last blow out u had tore a hole in the bottom of trailer :(
A hour and a half to change a flat
I bet you called a tow truck sissy
That theory works as well as saying you are a sissy because you have the magic botton instead of kickstarting your bike. :moon: :prof::wave:

Looks like the start of a great trip. Unfortunately, I'm like the Agent and similarly cubicle bound. Due to unusual circumstances it's going to last through the weekend. :cry:

Roost on!

Looks like the start of a great trip. Unfortunately, I'm like the Agent and similarly cubicle bound. Due to unusual circumstances it's going to last through the weekend. :cry:

Roost on!

I'll do all of the roosting I can for you Carl:salute:

Dang Rack, i had the exact same thing happen to my camper this year on the way back from a ride. It also tore all the under sheeting up on mine and the fend bracket and That sucks.:foul: At least you got there safe :thumb: I can't believe your truck jack wouldn't jack it up. You guys have fun, ride safe no banging handle bars :smirk:

Good thinking on the rolling up on a block deal Lugnut, that would make jacking it up about 10 seconds instead using the truck jack.

Dang Rack, i had the exact same thing happen to my camper this year on the way back from a ride. It also tore all the under sheeting up on mine and the fend bracket and That sucks.:foul: At least you got there safe :thumb: I can't believe your truck jack wouldn't jack it up. You guys have fun, ride safe no banging handle bars :smirk:

Good thinking on the rolling up on a block deal Lugnut, that would make jacking it up about 10 seconds instead using the truck jack.

There is a reason behind the name "onelugnut"!

I just replaced all the tires on my motor home because they were 7 years old yet still looked like new. :cry: I had this happen once on another motor home and it made a huge mess with propane lines, wires and more so it is not worth the chance to me. Not saying this was your problem, just saying. On another note, you suck posting up all these pictures of your gang sitting around the campfire while some of us have to work. I bet it is nice and uncrowded out there you dog and the weather should be good to. Happy riding to all of you.

To expand a bit on 530ktm's post, you might consider getting the spare replaced before you get home because the other tires might be in the same ready to go condition. Getting a spare on the road is very expensive. How about Lancaster/Palmdale on your way to LPNF?