The 2013 Models Are Out...

Might as well throw the Ghay Tee Emm up there too. Same girl with a diff dress...

just saying.. I would buy red (Beta) or Blue (Yamaha) before I ever lay down coin on that company..

Well you won't be mad if I throw this 300 smoker in there will ya......BAMMMMM!!!!!
2010-WR300.jpg

If I had the money I would own a beta :thumb:
If I had the money I would own one of each brand, my only issue is, I am pretty damn sure I can't go to my local bike shop and get parts for the Beta, Husa or Husky's but the KTM is a pretty common bike anymore and get those parts just about anywhere you want.

If I had the money I would own one of each brand, my only issue is, I am pretty damn sure I can't go to my local bike shop and get parts for the Beta, Husa or Husky's but the KTM is a pretty common bike anymore and get those parts just about anywhere you want.
I haven't gone to a dealer in years, when they charge 100 dollars a tire and I can get both from RMA for about 135 its a no brainer.
I'm all for supporting local business, but most of the motorcycle dealerships are a bit ridiculous.

I haven't gone to a dealer in years, when they charge 100 dollars a tire and I can get both from RMA for about 135 its a no brainer.
I'm all for supporting local business, but most of the motorcycle dealerships are a bit ridiculous.

I don't go to the stealorships either, I was referring to my local mom and pop shop.