That Adeline rush you get when your riding down the street x100

holy jumpin jiggaboos...... 1: they are in Brooklyn and 2: towards the end they ae in Patterson NJ... 3:It was staged because there were very few cars for mid-day....4: if I saw them I woulkd pull out in front of them with the big daddy diesel...:lol:

holy jumpin jiggaboos...... 1: they are in Brooklyn and 2: towards the end they ae in Patterson NJ... 3:It was staged because there were very few cars for mid-day....4: if I saw them I woulkd pull out in front of them with the big daddy diesel...:lol:
don't forget to put the plow on the truck

Aren't they just so special........ 1st ones to complain (file suit) when they crash and no one responds......or takes their time responding. My reason would be that I was bust attending a law abiding citizen, you gonna hafta wait. I was hopign the cop in front of the ass would slam on his breaks .....

for fear of lawsuits they've been told to back down off ni...dipshits on motorcycles. They've had many crashes when they were allowed to chase.

If it were me, I'd find the route that they love to wheelie down, set up about 5 or 6 tactical snipers and tell them to have fun

Stupid fuggers riding stolen bikes

We live in a modern day world, and I am a strong believer in modern day natural selection. One of these guys is going to lay it down on the freeway trying to look cool and get there heads smashed to the pavement like a piece of hot cheese and a steam roller. Eventually the idiots will come to thin themselves out, same reason I advocate for legalizing drugs. Humanity took a slight drop in intelligence, but wait and see, their time will come. Hopefully quick and painless, stupid doesn't deserve to suffer.

We live in a modern day world, and I am a strong believer in modern day natural selection. One of these guys is going to lay it down on the freeway trying to look cool and get there heads smashed to the pavement like a piece of hot cheese and a steam roller. Eventually the idiots will come to thin themselves out, same reason I advocate for legalizing drugs. Humanity took a slight drop in intelligence, but wait and see, their time will come. Hopefully quick and painless, stupid doesn't deserve to suffer.

Well written Spoondinni...