Thanks to everyone!

I just wanna thank everyone that contacted me while I have been away. Its nice to know people notice when you aren't around. My wife and I got divorced and it has really thrown my world for a spin. But I have a new girlfriend I want you tell you all about her.

She is all American!
She is a one man, woman!
She is classy and sassy!
Slim and trim!
Has all the right curves!
Jumps when I ask her too and never complains!
She likes to go fast and encourages it!
She gets me in all kinds of trouble and I love it!
She is definitly one I'm taking home to the parents!
She can get down and dirty and clean up and go out at a moments notice.

I would like you all to meet "Hooker!" She always leaves me with an empty wallet and a smile on my face. :smirk: No one will ever come between me and my new woman. :P Hope you guys think she is as sexy as I do. :thumb:

Photo039.jpg

I just wanna thank everyone that contacted me while I have been away. Its nice to know people notice when you aren't around. My wife and I got divorced and it has really thrown my world for a spin. But I have a new girlfriend I want you tell you all about her.

She is all American!
She is a one man, woman!
She is classy and sassy!
Slim and trim!
Has all the right curves!
Jumps when I ask her too and never complains!
She likes to go fast and encourages it!
She gets me in all kinds of trouble and I love it!
She is definitly one I'm taking home to the parents!
She can get down and dirty and clean up and go out at a moments notice.

I would like you all to meet "Hooker!" She always leaves me with an empty wallet and a smile on my face. :smirk: No one will ever come between me and my new woman. :P Hope you guys think she is as sexy as I do. :thumb:

Photo039.jpg

Ha, I like your style Bryce!!! Take some YOU time buddy and enjoy it. Oh by the way she looks great, an all american girl :smirk:

Sup Bryce, I was wondering where you went off to. I'm sorry to here about your divorce and I hope all came out ok. I like the new American Lady you have there. Looks like a lot of fun. Welcome back to the Forum.:thumb:

Sup Bryce, I was wondering where you went off to. I'm sorry to here about your divorce and I hope all came out ok. I like the new American Lady you have there. Looks like a lot of fun. Welcome back to the Forum.:thumb:

Next JET BOAT Video I see YOU have to be in it! :prof:

Bryce, sorry to hear about your relationship. That sprint boat is simply badass! One question, is the co-pilot a dedicated throttle man? :thumb:

haha nope. The throttle is a foot throttle you shove it to the floor and drive like hell. One thing people forget with Jetboats is if you want it to turn you give it gas. Otherwise you have no steering. Water must be going through the jet in order for you to have any control.

haha nope. The throttle is a foot throttle you shove it to the floor and drive like hell. One thing people forget with Jetboats is if you want it to turn you give it gas. Otherwise you have no steering. Water must be going through the jet in order for you to have any control.

I knew it was like that with jet skis but never thought about it being like that on a boat. I don't think i would like that.

Welcome back Bryce and very sorry to hear about your recent relationship problems. Too bad you can't get out and ride because it's so cold. Keep your head up man. Life will go on just fine.:thumb: