thanks again!

I just wanted to thank James one more time for the DBA stickers and decal set, i love them! and was it a suprise to see 5 extra stickers in the mail to!:thumb:

excellent, buhahahaha :smirk: thats good, whats the mark now? plus i know some of racks wisdom, when he PMed he said "hey check out this hotties thread!" :lol:

James

Staff member
excellent, buhahahaha :smirk: thats good, whats the mark now? plus i know some of racks wisdom, when he PMed he said "hey check out this hotties thread!" :lol:
:lol: Right, I remember that now, in one day he managed to get like 5 13-18 year old's with that line.

:lol: Right, I remember that now, in one day he managed to get like 5 13-18 year old's with that line.

May be true and may not be true. Ydogyz what age does or did your profile say at the other place? I am thinking it said 18 or 19 :thinking: :naughty:

hahahaahaha yeah cant be more true!

May be true and may not be true. Ydogyz what age does or did your profile say at the other place? I am thinking it said 18 or 19 :thinking: :naughty:

haha yeah, like 19 because when i put in i was born in 97 it didnt go through so i had to lie:devil:

Shame on you yamadogyz :naughty:

Yeah, he got me with that line...punk. 'Cept he also said there was a weed related thread called "rehad" with "hotties" in it to target innocent potheads like me.

I spent like half an hour looking for some stoner MX chicks on here and I was like WTF? What a rip.

Yeah, he got me with that line...punk. 'Cept he also said there was a weed related thread called "rehad" with "hotties" in it to target innocent potheads like me.

I spent like half an hour looking for some stoner MX chicks on here and I was like WTF? What a rip.
:lol:

I take it you are referring to yamadogyz :prof:

excellent, but knuckles, over at DRs you might end up in trouble, plus i only invite the people i like :thumb: seriously

maybe but DR's kinda dead. The only thing I'd probably get in trouble over there for is being too awesome. Every forum has to draw the line somewhere :smirk:

Thanks for inviting me tho, this place is pretty nifty. :thumb:

i know:thumb: thought youd like it

james, i better get some pics up of my bike, i tore off my bridgeston decals for my DBA ones :thumb: i also cut the dirtbikeaddicts.com and little bike guy out of 4 of them, then took the tire tread and laid it out so it crosses my # plate :)