Testing Photobucket app

James

Staff member
cat.jpg

And it works!! :thumb:

:lol: Yeah just wait till AJ gets here, I'll bet that's going to be the first thing he says.

:lol: Pfffftttttt...

Here was his reply to my invite here...

"don't know....i would just like the old box we are used to playing in back......i'm in no hurry.....i'll check back from time to time to see what's up, but I'm definitely not logging on as much as I did before the "upgrade" (I'm sure TBS misses me.....he's such a fag.....)......

Peace my brothers......"

:lame:

James

Staff member
:lol: Pfffftttttt...

"don't know....i would just like the old box we are used to playing in back......i'm in no hurry.....i'll check back from time to time to see what's up, but I'm definitely not logging on as much as I did before the "upgrade" (I'm sure TBS misses me.....he's such a fag.....)......

Peace my brothers......"

:lame:

:lol: What a dick. :smirk:

Photobucket <---------I didn't type this!!!

Peace my brothers......"

and don't hold your breath for dipshitdogg either...

witdogg

Today at 12:14 pm

I don't have time to start on another site.

Why does that AJ dude keep messing with me so much? I don't even know the dude. :banghead:

Why did you invite the fag RR? :banghead:

Why does it say photobucket? :banghead:

Why is Witt being a fag?

.......... bahhh :thumb:

James

Staff member
:lol:
Why does that AJ dude keep messing with me so much? I don't even know the dude. :banghead:
He just likes pushing your buttons.
Why did you invite the fag RR? :banghead:
I didn't, he just showed up. :devil: :smirk:
Why does it say photobucket? :banghead:
Fixed
Why is Witt being a fag?
:excuseme:

.......... bahhh :thumb: