Tendonitis/Tennis elbow

in my neck of the woods this is also known as "Jackalitis". Mainly the younger and older guys get it, some at a very early age for initial onset. Myself I have never had it go away. Always seems to be affecting me, from time to time that is. I once had a friend with a severe case in his shoulder. He said something about long stroking and over doing it. Im not sure tho.:thinking:

TAKE MAGNESIUM!

I have had the wrist pains for years from clutch/throttle/brake work and I thought it was just the penalty to pay. A while back, a riding buddy stopped riding and took Magnesium (Nature Made brand, CVS stores) and he swore it completely cured him after 3 months. I was never willing to stop riding so I just started taking Magnesium once a day 7 or 8 weeks ago. Without changing anything else, my wrists are SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER and the pain is only rarely noticeable. I have a .pdf article found on the internet that explains how it works and why if anyone wanted to read it.

Gotta say, I am surprised how big a difference there is so far.
Don't know about anyone else but it works for me ... :banana: :thumb: :ride:

James

Staff member
TAKE MAGNESIUM!

I have had the wrist pains for years from clutch/throttle/brake work and I thought it was just the penalty to pay. A while back, a riding buddy stopped riding and took Magnesium (Nature Made brand, CVS stores) and he swore it completely cured him after 3 months. I was never willing to stop riding so I just started taking Magnesium once a day 7 or 8 weeks ago. Without changing anything else, my wrists are SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER and the pain is only rarely noticeable. I have a .pdf article found on the internet that explains how it works and why if anyone wanted to read it.

Gotta say, I am surprised how big a difference there is so far.
Don't know about anyone else but it works for me ... :banana: :thumb: :ride:
Do you have a link to that PDF?

Would magnesium help with finger cramps or is it potassium that does that?

I had the surgical procedure. Been good for more than ten years, now. Simple procedure, simply snip the tendon from the bone and let it re-attach naturally. I think it was about six weeks off the bike? I went to SOAR, Sports, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation clinic in Palo Alto, Ca.

When I went to the Doctor I asked him about the success rate of this procedure. He said 100%. I have never heard a Doctor say 100% for anything. Simple, easy and successful. Worked for me.

Go get it fixed and leave that pain in your past.