its a shame to have not "met" you yet Dave, sometime soon hopefully :thumb:
I hear ya...there is a few nationals in my backyard coming up and i may hit a couple. Not sure if you have any on your schedule, but maybe there we will run into to each other or cross paths out on the course.

:thumb: thanks Timo, you're an alright dude. I would be too fidgety and would want to slap in a take the bike on a stretch. :ride:
Maybe you could / should :ride::noidea: Got to think any and all input and experience would do nothing but help the cause:prof::thumb: Or you could send junior to back the boys :smirk:
Anyway good to see you around @CDA :wave: (Dave) it's been a wee while to the point last week I the cheeky Scottish whippersnapper asked Who is Dave:picard: sorry bout that :picard:
Although before team Panda gets big strong legs maybe snow should check out who is likely to whine about team Panda being called team Panda, when I first googled #teampanda it led me straight to the mint link but since then team panda has popped up a lot for random teams here + there worldwide! :faint:

:thumb: thanks Timo, you're an alright dude. I would be too fidgety and would want to slap in a take the bike on a stretch. :ride:
I kind of meant, if you race it, stop at my pit on your way down pit road, and I’ll fill your bike and you can grab a chair for a little bit.

Maybe you could / should :ride::noidea: Got to think any and all input and experience would do nothing but help the cause:prof::thumb: Or you could send junior to back the boys :smirk:
Anyway good to see you around @CDA :wave: (Dave) it's been a wee while to the point last week I the cheeky Scottish whippersnapper asked Who is Dave:picard: sorry bout that :picard:
Although before team Panda gets big strong legs maybe snow should check out who is likely to whine about team Panda being called team Panda, when I first googled #teampanda it led me straight to the mint link but since then team panda has popped up a lot for random teams here + there worldwide! :faint:
Who is this Dave character? :devil:

August looks open so far for me, so maybe I'll look into this more.

Yeah I haven't poked in here in awhile

I kind of meant, if you race it, stop at my pit on your way down pit road, and I’ll fill your bike and you can grab a chair for a little bit.
If I race it I may have to acquire your professional pit services..:smirk: Yes, I would need a chair so I can relax ans polish up the scooter between loops.

if you race it we will for sure have to talk as I'm sure we'd have a much easier time getting logistics figured out between the 2 of us vs alone

Be nice to have a third truck for pitstop hopping. Looking at the courses from the past, most spots don’t look too bad for two trucks to cover, but having the third would make it quite a bit easier.

Be nice to have a third truck for pitstop hopping. Looking at the courses from the past, most spots don’t look too bad for two trucks to cover, but having the third would make it quite a bit easier.
if it all works out and I can make it, I'll be tossing you or whomever the keys to my ecoboost

if it all works out and I can make it, I'll be tossing you or whomever the keys to my ecoboost

What tank do you have on it? Capacity? It would be nice to have a dry break, but not for time wise, just for ease of filling a hot bike. Iron manning requires a little more of a break at the stops I would imagine, for the Gatorade, banana, or whatever.