Team Ride Report - Back in the day!!!!!!!!

It was not that long ago when a bunch of guys got together and went for a ride :banana:

Here are some photos to take some of you down memory lane......... (In no particular order)

DSCN2094.jpg

DSCN2095.jpg

DSCN2096.jpg

DSCN2097.jpg

Here is a video from the team ride. A flash from the pass...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWuBSSeNvA:thumb:

I feel like the kid that never gets picked on the team. :(..I just sit here staring at the monitor and wonder if some day, I can ride fast enough to play with this cool group....One Day, One Day....:ride:

Kdaddy,
Couple questions on the vid cam you have.
1) What brand is it?
2) Where'd you get it?
3) How much do they run - if I may ask???
4) Is it worth the money...have you had problems with it getting dirty or???

Thanks

REZ

Hey Rez,

It's a GOPRO HD camera. I picked it up at Samy's camera in Pasadena it was #300.00. Yes I think it is worth the money. No problems with it at all. Dust does not seem to be a problem. Overall I'm very happy with it. The picture is awesome. Hope this helps you out!:thumb:

Kdaddy

Hey Rez,

It's a GOPRO HD camera. I picked it up at Samy's camera in Pasadena it was #300.00. Yes I think it is worth the money. No problems with it at all. Dust does not seem to be a problem. Overall I'm very happy with it. The picture is awesome. Hope this helps you out!:thumb:

Kdaddy

How do you mount it on your helmet...velcro or ?