talk to me lets be friends :D

Thanks! I'm proud of her!
Why was your truck in the inpound, unpaid parking tickets?

ur welcome and cuz well i dont have my liscence and my dad has his big truck so he doesnt drive the ranger anymore and we parked it on the street bt tags werent updated so yeah cost like 400 to fricken get it out

SRAD97750

Staff member
i live in gardena never been to arrowhead... ...what u up to?

Arrowhead is pretty good. Lots closer than the dezert! Baldy Mesa is even closer! If you haven't been riding in the SBNF, make a trip out with whoever you ride with! We ride weekly! PM me if you can get your family out riding! -BIG DAN:thumb:

hi :wave:, im zach aka suzuki_dude, i ride a 2004 RM85 i want a 125 or 250f but cant afford one so im gonna have to stick with the lil ole 85 for awhile, but any way hi :wave: oh wait already said that lol

Arrowhead is pretty good. Lots closer than the dezert! Baldy Mesa is even closer! If you haven't been riding in the SBNF, make a trip out with whoever you ride with! We ride weekly! PM me if you can get your family out riding! -BIG DAN:thumb:

lol alright for sure i dont think we will be riding though for a while :/ cuz i got school and soccer comin up but will do whenever we do go ridin :)

hi :wave:, im zach aka suzuki_dude, i ride a 2004 RM85 i want a 125 or 250f but cant afford one so im gonna have to stick with the lil ole 85 for awhile, but any way hi :wave: oh wait already said that lol

hello! :) and thats cool thats a good lil bike i rode my buddies yz85 he had it all bored out tho haha and now he rides a 450

nice, my friend has a yz85 its std. bore but i hate it fricken no power thing fast but no power on the bottom... rm85 rocks tho.

coolio yeah i have a 125 stuck a fmf pipe on it but i got bored so i ride my uncles old bike rm250 and every now and again ill go around on my other uncles wr450f or my dads cr500 i love the big bikes so much fun :D

coolio yeah i have a 125 stuck a fmf pipe on it but i got bored so i ride my uncles old bike rm250 and every now and again ill go around on my other uncles wr450f or my dads cr500 i love the big bikes so much fun :D

:shocked: thats a big bike, the biggest bike iv ever riden is an 85

yeah it was fun on the way back since my pops was pissed it waslike we were off roading on the street haha
Yeah, I get to start driving a little early, my dad has saw me in action. I'm pretty safe lol I run all my agressive driving out on the track racing. :thumb:
nice, my friend has a yz85 its std. bore but i hate it fricken no power thing fast but no power on the bottom... rm85 rocks tho.
sexually transmitted desiease?