T-Day Leftovers - Prospector's to El Pasos

Up the geek slide?:devil: Where are the pics? A friend of mine out there said the ground was sort of frozen. Was it?

Frozen puddles, running water and ice. Cold and crisp, way better than hot and dusty.

No pics of the slide step up (insert "thread worthless without pics" comment here)-it's fun (1st gear hit it pop up and land), a buddy wadded up in a deep rut or another buddy's rockstar jump gone bad because I lag.
The lady got me the gopro, but I haven't gotten around to buying the card and using it yet....

a buddy wadded up in a deep rut....

Without photographic proof it didn't happen!! Fortunately for you there's no proof of you walking it up the little step up just before the Geek Slide so I guess that didn't happen either.

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of a few new to me trails.:ride:

Without photographic proof it didn't happen!! Fortunately for you there's no proof of you walking it up the little step up just before the Geek Slide so I guess that didn't happen either.

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of a few new to me trails.:ride:

:popcorn:

Frozen puddles, running water and ice. Cold and crisp, way better than hot and dusty.

No pics of the slide step up (insert "thread worthless without pics" comment here)-it's fun (1st gear hit it pop up and land), a buddy wadded up in a deep rut or another buddy's rockstar jump gone bad because I lag.
The lady got me the gopro, but I haven't gotten around to buying the card and using it yet....
TSP.gif