what will I do? You'll just have to wait and see :smirk:
riding004.jpg

Wanda the wr survives another year of racing :prof:
now to start dressing it up for next season
S6301136.jpg

S6301135.jpg

what will I do? You'll just have to wait and see :smirk:
riding004.jpg
That last pic is sweet!:thumb: I'll say this, that chain is clapped out which means the sprockets are hammered...:prof:

Ill say this, the chain is fine, it was simply out of adjustment when the pictures we're taken. I appreciated you looking out for me though:thumb:

Mine are kinda messed up, but I really don't care. I have more import things to pay for like oil and air filters. If I do it again I'm getting plastics and graphics at the same company and having them professionaly mounted.

100_0043.jpg

100_0044.jpg

100_0045.jpg

100_0046.jpg

my camera isnt very good at taking pictures in a dark setting but they are on :banana:one of my better jobs too, no creases or bubbles in the preprints :banana:
yes, I know its dirty, its been sitting in storage for a while :D

James

Staff member
Mine are kinda messed up, but I really don't care. I have more import things to pay for like oil and air filters. If I do it again I'm getting plastics and graphics at the same company and having them professionaly mounted.
:lol: Mine also have a couple crease marks and bubbles, but I've never heard of any graphics that make a bike faster. :P Well maybe crappy graphics will as you'll go faster so that people can't see them. :smirk:
100_0043.jpg

100_0044.jpg

100_0045.jpg

100_0046.jpg

my camera isnt very good at taking pictures in a dark setting but they are on :banana:one of my better jobs too, no creases or bubbles in the preprints :banana:
yes, I know its dirty, its been sitting in storage for a while :D
:thumb: Looks good off road.

Oh and why does it have dust, go ride. :ride:

:lol: Mine also have a couple crease marks and bubbles, but I've never heard of any graphics that make a bike faster. :P Well maybe crappy graphics will as you'll go faster so that people can't see them. :smirk:

Jacksons application process worked perfect for me, no creases or bubbles at all :prof:

Right :thumb: you can't get those damn things on right.

nice looking bike.... i can only imagine how hard it would be to get them on correct.... it was funny watching the graphics guy install the graphis on my old truck...