Sup.

Well, before I head off to bed, I figure I'll post one of these here doo-dads. Just started riding last year, but I've loved dirt bikes my whole life. I'm lucky to have a lot of land nearby that I can ride at, and a bunch of friends that ride. Here is what I ride:
KTMNew2.jpg

It's a 344 that started life as a 300, not a 250 as the shrouds suggest :smirk:

When I'm not riding that, I'm at the skate park, riding this:

DaSkewt.jpg

Why? Because I can :P

Welcome to DBA.:wave: Enjoy the scooter while you can. Someday you'll be old and ask yourself how'd I ever ride that thing? :smirk:

:wave:Welcome. that scooter is bad ass. I like the pink and black checkers.

But the real question is, do you have a set of PJ's to match? :moon:

Welcome R-Dub :cheers: Serious question here: is there such a thing as a good quality scooter? My kids go through those things like crazy - I just assumed they were junk???

Someday you'll be old and ask yourself how'd I ever ride that thing? :smirk:

So true...we have one in the cab in the garage...I thought can't be too hard right???? WTF was the guy thinking when he designed it????? Damn things should have a warning sticker like quads have noting legal age to ride them..."NO ONE OVER THE AGE OF 10 ALLOWED ON THIS DEATH TRAP" :foul:

James

Staff member
:focus:

:wave: Welcome to DBA RDub :thumb:

:lol: Like I said in the chatbox, I've never seen anybody ride a scooter like that. :ride::thumb:
:cheers: and welcome. nice sig line :thumb:

"Blood washes out, bones can be set, but bent bars will ruin your weekend."

:lol: That's good.

Welcome R-Dub :cheers: Serious question here: is there such a thing as a good quality scooter? My kids go through those things like crazy - I just assumed they were junk???

Believe it or not, there is. I used to break a scooter every month because the ones you can buy at wal-mart or the like are complete junk. My friend bent his deck- yes, BENT it- after one day at the park with it. It was a walmart scooter. Mine is a Razor Ultra Pro mod. It's basically how it comes. Notice that there's no folding mech, so it won't break there like they all do. It has 1 piece bars so they're strong, but you can't adjust the height. My scooter was 70 dollars, and since then I've spent 65 on the new bars (stock ones are really narrow), 12 on a brake, probably around 60 in wheels (they always break wheels when you ride parks), 6 on grip tape, and that's about it. The razor ultra pro would hold up to the abuse. I've had mine since September and I 360 stair sets and stuff. The regular pro is pretty good too, and it still has adjustable bars and folding mech. :ride: