Sup Ladies!

So this area is pretty dead, so I thought I would share my female posse when we go out camping. This was over Easter Break and I was the Camp Director for all these ladies for 2 days while a couple of the other guys had to handle a shop emergency back home.

Does that CP on the far left look familiar..:devil:

The girls having fun in the Spangler Bloom..:thumb:

My favorite...:smirk:

So Ladies, here is section for you to post your pictures up of you girls out getting dirty..:smirk: Or I guess the guys here can post their ladies as well.

James

Staff member
:lol: Good stuff CDA. :thumb:

I think all the ladies ran away after seeing redswr, so maybe if we kick him out of the DB Addettes section we'll get more participation from the ladies. :smirk:

:lol: Good stuff CDA. :thumb:

I think all the ladies ran away after seeing redswr, so maybe if we kick him out of the DB Addettes section we'll get more participation from the ladies. :smirk:
Hopefully. We have a few on here now and it would be cool to see some responses...

Nice pics of the girls CDA! Something about flowers on the trail affect us:smirk:and we have to lay in them:lol:

Cal City - Diva, SheFixIt and I

I've got tons of chick/ride pics. Too many to choose, so Im gonna just post this one to match yours CDA!

So this area is pretty dead, so I thought I would share my female posse when we go out camping. This was over Easter Break and I was the Camp Director for all these ladies for 2 days while a couple of the other guys had to handle a shop emergency back home.

Does that CP on the far left look familiar..:devil:

The girls having fun in the Spangler Bloom..:thumb:

My favorite...:smirk:

So Ladies, here is section for you to post your pictures up of you girls out getting dirty..:smirk: Or I guess the guys here can post their ladies as well.
None of these resemble you CDA, they are all too cute :smirk: :thumb:

I will add some later this afternoon.

Here is my wife with my girl friend and her friend............ :smirk:

My wife is on the far right. Can you guess which one is my girl friend :devil:

Here is my wife tearing in up on the boys klx 110 :smirk:

She thought the bike had too much power so she opted for an 07 Lawn Chair that has since been stolen. So we replaced it with on 08 Grizzly 700 :thumb: Can't wait to put those Dirt Bike Addict fender arch decals on this beast :banana:

Here is my wife tearing in up on the boys klx 110 :smirk:

She thought the bike had too much power so she opted for an 07 Lawn Chair that has since been stolen. So we replaced it with on 08 Grizzly 700 :thumb: Can't wait to put those Dirt Bike Addict fender arch decals on this beast :banana:

So she opted for a 700 "GRIZ instead of a teeny weenie 110???? :lol: