Pro Sunshine and Orange juice !

SRAD97750

Staff member
217828990_c0eefb0095_o.jpg

I'm ready home-boy... Bring it reed. -BIG DAN:blah:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Man he's got some skills. I would have eaten the bars several times where he just bounces it into a triple. WTF. -BIG DAN

I run some single track that is beyond "single track" most times! It is a bullshit trail made by coal miners years ago! I push into shit that shouldn't be a trail! That is my "fuck yeah!" trail! It's brutal! But I'm just a couple of miles from my cabin, so I feel safe! It's tough as nails! The best part is when I push through and get to the back of my property and discover my own trails that lead to my cabin! It is hard as nails getting there! Normal peeps would tell me to F Off half way there! It is not for the weak of soul! Up and down! It's brutal! You either make it or you dwell in a hollow for a long time trying to get the hell out of it! You have to have a spirit of the land, and just brake, shift, and clutch your way out of it! You have to have some skills! :banana:s

It is awesome in terms of a personal challenge! :banana:

All my friends ride ATV's, so I ride these things by myself! Not good, but I must do them! I think I might die or get F'd up by myself in these cool places if I ever don't come back to camp! I'm always greeted by a "Holly shit!" two hours after i left!

Thats going to be a great track. I just hope it doesnt rain like it has in years past. It never fails though. Always ends up being a sloppy mess.

I run some single track that is beyond "single track" most times! It is a bullshit trail made by coal miners years ago! I push into shit that shouldn't be a trail! That is my "fuck yeah!" trail! It's brutal! But I'm just a couple of miles from my cabin, so I feel safe! It's tough as nails! The best part is when I push through and get to the back of my property and discover my own trails that lead to my cabin! It is hard as nails getting there! Normal peeps would tell me to F Off half way there! It is not for the weak of soul! Up and down! It's brutal! You either make it or you dwell in a hollow for a long time trying to get the hell out of it! You have to have a spirit of the land, and just brake, shift, and clutch your way out of it! You have to have some skills! :banana:s

It is awesome in terms of a personal challenge! :banana:

All my friends ride ATV's, so I ride these things by myself! Not good, but I must do them! I think I might die or get F'd up by myself in these cool places if I ever don't come back to camp! I'm always greeted by a "Holly shit!" two hours after i left!

Hey Buck, are you in the wrong thread or just %^&* up ? :P