Sunday Jacumba Ride (San Diego)

short video we made

me (DRZ400) chasing my buddy rex (Husky 510) with a camera loaned by my other buddy Brad (dezertXer)

Ok... so I'm a little sloppy and slow; it is rockier than it looks and steep in some sections...I think the video came out ok

any San Diego people ever looking to ride, PM me, and we'll do some exploring... Jacumba is just now getting real hot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrOMtpL0y9M

may need to let it buffer

Cool superman sticker:thumb:Cool song:banana:Cool video:ride:
bev81v.jpg

awesome vid bikeslut.

Tomorrow im going to Barona oaks.. will be at the track fro 9 am to 2pm. let me know if you want to meet up... also thursday i am free and down to do some exploring with ya if you are able to go out ?

as far as this weekend im heading out to parker to play in the water till tue or wend but after that we should hit something up on a monday... just remember i am not plated and red stickered so it has to be a ranger free spot :P

Ahh SD.:thumb: Is there alot of stuff to poach out there out side of McCain? I always wondered.:ride:

lots of stuff is "out of bounds"... Mc Cain and Pine Valley have many such areas... Even within the OHV areas there are non sanctioned trails

good riding throughout San Diego... just nothing close to the city

awesome vid bikeslut.

Tomorrow im going to Barona oaks.. will be at the track fro 9 am to 2pm. let me know if you want to meet up... also thursday i am free and down to do some exploring with ya if you are able to go out ?

as far as this weekend im heading out to parker to play in the water till tue or wend but after that we should hit something up on a monday... just remember i am not plated and red stickered so it has to be a ranger free spot :P
I work at SeaWorld, and we are gearing up for 4th of July weekend... I am going to TRY and get one day off next week... I'll post up if I'm able to ride

I work at SeaWorld, and we are gearing up for 4th of July weekend... I am going to TRY and get one day off next week... I'll post up if I'm able to ride

ill be in parker all the days that i am free next week :(

So seaworld huh? my kids love it ... can you get people discounts or is it family only type deal

deals? sure! free admission to ALL DBAs...

SO kidding... I get discounts, but only about HALF of the number of people that request them... I kind of keep some in reserve

Understandable.

anyway this week and next week is prolly out of the question for me but SOON we gotta meet up and blast some of those fun looking trails you keep posting.... i know i want you to show me those :devil: spots in PV