Sun talks about the butt crack... well how about THIS crack

That is about the most insane thing I've ever seen. How will he top it? It's amazing how well he actually flies in that suit.

If he was really flying, would he need a parachute? Maybe this, is more of a horizontal fall?:thinking:

Just sayin'. :smirk:

That is about the most insane thing I've ever seen. How will he top it? It's amazing how well he actually flies in that suit.

I saw this guy on Conan last night. The next thing he's working on is totally nuts. It seems there's some mountain in China with a tunnel going thru it. He's going to jump out of a helicopter, fly into the tunnel and come out the other side of the mountain, where he has to continue his flight for a ways to get to a spot where he can deploy his parachute. I don't remember how long the tunnel is, but he said that it will take about 40 seconds of flight time to go thru the tunnel and get to the spot where he can open the chute. Moving at 125 MPH, a lot of distance can be covered in 40 seconds.

I saw this guy on Conan last night. The next thing he's working on is totally nuts. It seems there's some mountain in China with a tunnel going thru it. He's going to jump out of a helicopter, fly into the tunnel and come out the other side of the mountain, where he has to continue his flight for a ways to get to a spot where he can deploy his parachute. I don't remember how long the tunnel is, but he said that it will take about 40 seconds of flight time to go thru the tunnel and get to the spot where he can open the chute. Moving at 125 MPH, a lot of distance can be covered in 40 seconds.

i hope he makes it because i really want to see this.

edit: here is the video
http://teamcoco.com/video/jeb-corliss-crazy-person
and here is what he is gonna fly through
Tianmen-Mountain-Heaven%E2%80%99s-Gate.jpg

Out of all the "original" suit jumpers there are not many alive now. I believe Jeb is one of three originals still alive and there was about 12-15. Takes a big set to do that and be alive still. very remarkable how one has the nerve to even do something so incredible as that. :thumb:

Out of all the "original" suit jumpers there are not many alive now. I believe Jeb is one of three originals still alive and there was about 12-15. Takes a big set to do that and be alive still. very remarkable how one has the nerve to even do something so incredible as that. :thumb:

I didnt know that. Gee:shocked: it is only a matter of time based on those stats.

Nerve is that very first big jump after making the suit. Imagine, just leeping off a cliff and thinking I hope it works.