Sun talks about the butt crack... well how about THIS crack

Ya, I wish I could fly through the crack like that. A man flying without wings:hail: The ultimate dream. I have seen some other clips of Jeb's jumps where he is carving the cliffs at ridiculous speeds and buzzing a Mt. highway. Jeb lives in Malibu and my friend Maryann knows him. She said he invented that flight suit. I have never met him. I really dont think it gets more bad ass then flying without wings. This footage is amazing. I love the shot of him flying over the person. Can you imagine if he hit the wall of that crack at those speeds:shocked: He makes base jumpers look like wimps. This guys steers, carves and dives like a bird. And not some finch. More like a Peregrine Falcon.

GoPro rocks! I think I counted it least 4 cameras on him. That helmet mount is pretty cool too.

yea those wing suits are becoming more and more popular. I hear guys who are into sky diving talking about this and how its the next step in the sky dive evolution.

So amazing how they really can fly. if you want to call it that. I say its more like falling with style :P

That man has a few screws loose tho. like the youtube comment says... he was 6 ft from the ground doing prolly 150 MPH and all he has to say is that was close and then laughs. :panic: id be wiping the shit off my ass if that were me.

yea those wing suits are becoming more and more popular. I hear guys who are into sky diving talking about this and how its the next step in the sky dive evolution.

So amazing how they really can fly. if you want to call it that. I say its more like falling with style :P

That man has a few screws loose tho. like the youtube comment says... he was 6 ft from the ground doing prolly 150 MPH and all he has to say is that was close and then laughs. :panic: id be wiping the shit off my ass if that were me.

Falling with style :lol: And your right, he is a nut! I think all base jumpers have a screw loose. This seems worse then falling out of a plane, more dangerous. Pretty soon there will be flight courses set up where people slalom in fly suits. How cool would that be? One day Jeb will build a course and compete against his kooky friends and it will air on ESPN on New Years Eve.:thumb:

You will never :naughty:see me in one of those suits

Falling with style :lol: And your right, he is a nut! I think all base jumpers have a screw loose. This seems worse then falling out of a plane, more dangerous. Pretty soon there will be flight courses set up where people slalom in fly suits. How cool would that be? One day Jeb will build a course and compete against his kooky friends and it will air on ESPN on New Years Eve.:thumb:

You will never :naughty:see me in one of those suits

its jsut an adrenaline junky thing. I use to be big into cliff diving when i was younger. There is a few places in SD area that you can (use to be able) to do it. One was called 3 falls cause it had 3 different size jumps. 50 ft 80ft and a 100+ foot that you needed to clear rocks. all my buddys thought i was nuts for doing the 100+ one but i knew teh angles to make it safe. One day i did a swan dive off it and everyone went balistic... i could even hear them cheering thoguht all the wind as i dove. It was jsut one of the few epic moments i had before GoPro was around... damm i wish GoPro was around when i was young.

i would think even the balloons could have killed him. At that speed if he hit the balloon im sure it would just pop it but that would HAVE to throw his balance off which could send him straight into a cliff.