All Storm watch 2010

Good Luck digging the motorhome out to head over to the Dez...
Made the executive decision this AM to not go this weekend. Getting in and out of my driveway and my area in the ice and snow made the decision for me.:cry::cry::cry::cry:First cancelation of a trip due to weather ever.

Made the executive decision this AM to not go this weekend. Getting in and out of my driveway and my area in the ice and snow made the decision for me.:cry::cry::cry::cry:First cancelation of a trip due to weather ever.
Probably a smart Idea...But that blows none the less. I think I heard that you might be getting another snow flake tomorrow night...

Probably a smart Idea...But that blows none the less. I think I heard that you might be getting another snow flake tomorrow night...
1-2 feet by Wed AM, then much colder, very windy (deserts too) then another storm Sat night-Sunday with snow maybe in the desert itself. This is why.:foul:

So you are bagging the whole trip?
Yep. Am most afraid of getting home on Sunday. With all the cold air, I am thinking the roads may not thaw out at all after Wed. 20,000 lbs. of motorhome towing 5000 lbs of trailer on ice I'm thinking doesn't mix. May have to try to sneak out for a day trip on Friday somewhere though.:thumb:

Yep. Am most afraid of getting home on Sunday. With all the cold air, I am thinking the roads may not thaw out at all after Wed. 20,000 lbs. of motorhome towing 5000 lbs of trailer on ice I'm thinking doesn't mix. May have to try to sneak out for a day trip on Friday somewhere though.:thumb:
That is probably a smart thing, plus with the knee thing you might want to take it easy. A day trip local would be cool. I cannot wait to get into therapy for my shoulder and start riding again.

How long before you can ride again?
I see the Doc in a week and I will start therapy then. I am hoping to be back on the bike by Feb. The problem is now, that I have trips to Chicago and China all that month, so not till March is probably when I will get back on...:cry:

I see the Doc in a week and I will start therapy then. I am hoping to be back on the bike by Feb. The problem is now, that I have trips to Chicago and China all that month, so not till March is probably when I will get back on...:cry:
This has got to be hard especially for you. :thinking: Am wondering after surgery how long I will be ordered off the bike. Bad timing for both of us especially with all the wet dez too.:foul:

This has got to be hard especially for you. :thinking: Am wondering after surgery how long I will be ordered off the bike. Bad timing for both of us especially with all the wet dez too.:foul:
I know. :cry: As soon as I am released to ride and I am home, I'm hitting the dez. :prof: