Pro Stewart out Wilson in.

Word on the street is James stewart is out for Answer gear and they just signed Dean Wilson. With the Outdoor season being a do or die for James to get another deal with Answer it looks like he didn't quite make the grade with the top brass at Answer. But fear not he is on to bigger and better things as I heard Stewart is going to be running Red Bull gear. Much like Alessi's unobtainium Alpinestar gear of a few years ago I doubt Stewarts gear will be available to the public. Just like his boots. Unless you're the guy that stole them for the motocross track where he was practicing.

Word on the street is James stewart is out for Answer gear and they just signed Dean Wilson. With the Outdoor season being a do or die for James to get another deal with Answer it looks like he didn't quite make the grade with the top brass at Answer. But fear not he is on to bigger and better things as I heard Stewart is going to be running Red Bull gear. Much like Alessi's unobtainium Alpinestar gear of a few years ago I doubt Stewarts gear will be available to the public. Just like his boots. Unless you're the guy that stole them for the motocross track where he was practicing.
My god I bet he stole them from the track he was practicing! Dungey maybe?

Defiantly because he is slow!

here I was thinking that DW15 wasn't going to end up on a kawi this year after all :lol:
I remember when I started riding Answer (and Shift for that matter) used to sell the best cheap gear, than they signed Stewart and Reed respectively and the price skyrocketed. The quality (although still good) didn't.

here I was thinking that DW15 wasn't going to end up on a kawi this year after all :lol:
I remember when I started riding Answer (and Shift for that matter) used to sell the best cheap gear, than they signed Stewart and Reed respectively and the price skyrocketed. The quality (although still good) didn't.

Answer gear is nothing like it used to be... I have stuff thats 12 yrs old that still looks good even though it has faded. I have Answer gear thats brand new and already has ripped, broken or torn...

James

Staff member
So it isn't just me that thought that Shift increased their prices. :bonk:

Closeouts FTW! :ride:

Hopefully with JS gone and DW in they will put more money into product development and product quality than rider salaries. The funny thing is every top rider that has a gear deal is wearing shit that is unavailable to the public, but they try to portray it as the same.

James

Staff member
Does anyone else here just happen to think that Dean Wilson is just a great all around Kid?

can-t-tell-if-serious-or-trolling-jpg.6881

NO FO REELZ!

I think Wilson is just a very humble kid... I also think he is extremely talented and doesnt let his succes change his views or opinions.

I agree with you he has traveled all over the world looking for competition and wants to be the best. We will see how he does in the 450 ranks on a factory Kawasaki. this year will be awesome if everybody can stay healthy