Pro Stewart Crashing - Thunder Valley

Was it wrong for that guy to be crossing the track? Yep you bet it was. However after seeing the video from the other direction. I really dont think the guy on the track caused the crash. JS 7 in my opinion is just all washed up. He is battered from multiple crashes as is probably never 100% when he returns to race after a crash. Sure he is very fast but it is my opinion that though he is a very capable and talented rider/racer. He rides beyond his control limits frequently, thus causing him to crash as often as he has in the last 2 seasons of racing.

I'm not going to get into the whole "it was the (or was not) the photographers fault. However, it looks to me the 450 outdoor season just got boring. Not sure it is even worth setting the dvr to tape now.

While I'll agree that JS's best days might be behind him, I think it's a bit of a stretch to call him "washed up." Up until this get off he has been doing very well this outdoor season.

James

Staff member
I'm not going to get into the whole "it was the (or was not) the photographers fault. However, it looks to me the 450 outdoor season just got boring. Not sure it is even worth setting the dvr to tape now.
Yup. :(

Thank God for the 250F's. :thumb:

Yup. :(

Thank God for the 250F's. :thumb:

Oh Hell ya,,

And this guy..:thumb:

XG5Y0832.jpg

Was it wrong for that guy to be crossing the track? Yep you bet it was. However after seeing the video from the other direction. I really dont think the guy on the track caused the crash. JS 7 in my opinion is just all washed up. He is battered from multiple crashes as is probably never 100% when he returns to race after a crash. Sure he is very fast but it is my opinion that though he is a very capable and talented rider/racer. He rides beyond his control limits frequently, thus causing him to crash as often as he has in the last 2 seasons of racing.

Well said!!!! I agree 100%

according to Jason Thomas, (who is a top 30 rider in the class) the guy running across definatly played a roll in the crash. but i really dont have an opinion. i guess this will be one of those things that nobody will fugure out.

according to Jason Thomas, (who is a top 30 rider in the class) the guy running across definatly played a roll in the crash. but i really dont have an opinion. i guess this will be one of those things that nobody will fugure out.

I say nay