All Stewards of the Sierra National Forest Fundraiser Oct 23/24 Near Bass Lake/Yosemite

Im planning on taking my wife on this ride, at least one day, maybe both. She can show CDA how to get his bike off the stand.

Mike this thread has gone in many directions.

I will be in the desert with my family I am not attending this ride.

:thumb: A bought time someone is stepping up to show me how it is done.

Sure you are...:smirk:

In keeping up with a CDA tradition, I will point out a problem he has here:smirk: (he always notices something in a pic and points it out)

"A bought time" :noidea:

or

about time :smirk:

:P

In keeping up with a CDA tradition, I will point out a problem he has here:smirk: (he always notices something in a pic and points it out)

"A bought time" :noidea:

or

about time :smirk:

:P
See, again I am rubbing off on people here. Now you are looking for my clerical mistakes..:thumb:

Below is an email that I received today regarding this event. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend as I have a trip already planned.

KTMRack:
Fundraiser, BBQ, Dual Sport Adventure

The Sierra National Forest Travel Management Record of Decision is out and many of our traditional routes are on the chopping block and will be eliminated from the maps. We need your support.

We sent in an appeal package to Region 5 and ALL of the appeals sent to the Region for the Sierra National Forest were TURNED DOWN BY THE REGIONAL FORESTER.

The Stewards of the Sierra will be working hard for as long as it takes to keep your favorite trails maintained and open. This will be an ongoing process over the next couple of years and into the foreseeable future working hard with your Help and Support to keep our trails maintained and open in the Sierra National Forest.

This is where you and everyone you know can help. Grab a friend and have them grab a friend and come out for a good time, some great food, and friendship. We will also be having a raffle table full of great stuff. Our last raffle table had over $5000.00 of swag that we gave away.

October 23/24, 2010
Suggested Donation: $75.00
Includes Saturday night BBQ, SOTSNF Tee Shirt, Goodies
Also includes membership in Stewards of the Sierra National Forest
(If you are not already a member)
(A Division of California Trail Users Coalition (CTUC) a registered (501c3) Not for Profit Corporation)
(No Refunds after October 1 2010)
Camping at Elks Lodge Campground $15.00 a night (discounted rate)
Optional Friday night dinner at Elks Lodge
(Fish & Chips) $8.00 per person
Optional Sunday Morning Buffet Style Breakfast at Elks Lodge
$8.00 per person
*Optional Dual Sport Ride*
No charge (Free!) Saturday Oct 23/Sunday Oct 24
Roll Chart and GPS Tracks include many of the Bass Lake 250 Trails
Optional Hard ways for the more experienced riders
Each day starts/finishes at Elks Lodge (Hwy 41/Rd 222 No. of Oakhurst)
Great back roads and trails, extremely scenic (bring a camera!)
120 miles Saturday, 80 Miles Sunday
If you choose to ride, bikes must be street legal and meet USFS 96db sound level and spark arrestor requirements. Please share the road/ trail responsibly
For More Info and registration forms go to:
www.sotsnf.org