NY Sterling Nature Center Lake Ontario New York

I decided to go to the Sterling Nature Center and walk the Lake Ontario shore. My son and I walked down the shore at least two miles. Boy, what a work out. I took pictures and videos. Lets just say these pictures and video do not show the land scape very well. Sorry for the slow upload of the videos. My photo bucket thing is slow. I hope you enjoy.

Along the way we came across this scooter. Something you would not expect to find along the lake shore.

Is there a faster way to load pictures and video besides PhotoBucket? It does not work for me very well. One 44 second video took 15min to load. Is PhotoBucket slow or is it my computer?

Nice pics 500. Thanks for sharing and I am sure it was a good time having a little father/son time.

Thanks to the boner patrol for adding their commentary...That lasted all of 6 post to happen.

Nice pics 500. Thanks for sharing and I am sure it was a good time having a little father/son time.

Thanks to the boner patrol for adding their commentary...That lasted all of 6 post to happen.

you're right.... I probably have the standings backwards..... :bonk:

Yah it did feel nice and was special. Things like this my father never did with me. I do my part and try and be the best dad I can be. Even though I had a bad roll model. I guess this is why I wanted to take pictures and video. So my boys would not feel the same way I did with my father.