How well do PD steel rear sprocket wear? I have an aluminum one on my RM250 right now that is an absolute POS.
Yes don't forget to get a new chain for the reasons CDA stated.The thing about sprocket replacement is, you need to remember the chain. If your sprocket is worn, most likely the chain is as well. If you only change out the sprocket, you will chew through it faster then if you replace the chain as well.
Ok, well in that case here's a 50T steel rear sprocket for $20
Yes don't forget to get a new chain for the reasons CDA stated.
RM MC has a Primary Drive Kit for $90 Click Here
- Stock size (13T) Primary Drive steel front sprocket
- Stock size (49T) Primary Drive steel rear sprocket
- Stock size (520x114)Primary Drive Gold X-Ring chain
- All front and rear sprockets are manufactured to O.E.M., specs using high grade hardened steel.
- All match original equipment exactly for perfect fit and size.
- The ORH Gold X-Ring chain is Primary Drives best off-road chain for performance and durability. Features gold plating on the plates.
- X-Ring shape provides an outstanding seal with reduced friction.
- Average tensile strength 8,120 lbs.