Star West

Had to drive pass the track today on the way to Moreno Valley and it was open for practice. Thought I'd watch for a bit and took a few pics. This is one of many tracks in CA and is A SX lay out. One of the better tracks in my opinion.The dirt is nice and well kept up. They have changed the lay and made it a lot bigger since I was there last year maybe. Here's to ya James to keep ypur spirits up. There was some fast guys out there.:thumb:

GetAttachment6.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

:ride:

James

Staff member
Had to drive pass the track today on the way to Moreno Valley and it was open for practice. Thought I'd watch for a bit and took a few pics. This is one of many tracks in CA and is A SX lay out. One of the better tracks in my opinion.The dirt is nice and well kept up. They have changed the lay and made it a lot bigger since I was there last year maybe. Here's to ya James to keep ypur spirits up. There was some fast guys out there.:thumb:

GetAttachment.jpg

:ride:
:lol: Damn did the guy in the back over jump or what?

And what kind of jump is the guy in the foreground hitting, it looks like they're landing flat.

:cry: Thanks for putting fuel on the fire. :smirk: :thumb:

The guy in the back came off the jump in the background of pic #1. He's on his way to a big gap that he will whip.That was one of the fast guys. Oh by the way! Not one single whoop on that track.:smirk:

James

Staff member
They guy in the back came off the jump in the background of pic #1. He's on his way to a big gap that he will whip.That was one of the fast guys. Oh by the way! Not one single whoop on that track.:smirk:
:lol: :lol: So is that where we're going when I come out there? :ride::ride:

man i hate flat landing on jumps... that hurts on anything, bikes, dirt bikes... anything with 2 wheels
Not if you go fast enough. :devil:

Jaime needs to stay away from the tracks for a while. He needs to head out to the Mojave Desert IF and WHEN he makes it out here :rocker: