Pro St. Louis Supercross

sli90k.jpg

I always forget how big the "BIG" triple is until you are in front of it.... Hopefully Naturaledge will back me for next years Daytona SX.... :smirk:

I always forget how big the "BIG" triple is until you are in front of it.... Hopefully Naturaledge will back me for next years Daytona SX.... :smirk:
Yeah they are huge, the one next to me wasnt as bad cus they had a good run up to it but the other one was out of a corner. Without traction and being lined up you wouldn't clear it. I saw even the great like villopoto Stewart and dungey double it a few times.

James

Staff member
:thumb: Cool pictures Williams, but where are the ones of the Monster girls? :smirk:

I did an Indy SX report last year in the TT Team forum and man did I get crap for not posting any Monster girl pictures, they just couldn't get it through their thick heads that Indy doesn't have a pit party. :foul:

BTW meet any of the guys?

:thumb: Cool pictures Williams, but where are the ones of the Monster girls? :smirk:

I did an Indy SX report last year in the TT Team forum and man did I get crap for not posting any Monster girl pictures, they just couldn't get it through their thick heads that Indy doesn't have a pit party. :foul:

BTW meet any of the guys?

There's a few in there lol There honestly wasn't that many there, and some of the ones there were either fat or nasty looking :lol: