Other SSR125?

I just had my TTR125 stolen so im looking for a cheap replacement for it on a small budget and i saw the SSR125 for 800$ and wanted to know if anyone knows anything about them or would recommend them.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I just had my TTR125 stolen so im looking for a cheap replacement for it on a small budget and i saw the SSR125 for 800$ and wanted to know if anyone knows anything about them or would recommend them.
Welcome!
An SSR will never replace a Japanese equivalent. I would keep looking for another ttr or perhaps crf in that size. You will be alot happier in the long run. -BIG DAN:thumb:

I agree with them fellers......however I might add bike thieves should be hung till dead in the center of town

A little off topic but the ones I really want hurt are the guys that steal the pw50's etc. I don't think it is dads taking them for their own kids, but I think people steal those to sell to parents since the em and is there and they are simple to steal.