Pro *SPOILER ALERT* Salt Lake City SX

Tomorrow is the big night let's see if RV2 can keep the title in his hands. Weimer is also going to be racing, that will be exciting and Ken Roczen is going to be racing also.

:thumb:

1. R. Villopoto
2. C. Reed
3. R. Dungey
4. A. Short
5. D. Millsaps
6. K. Windham
7. T. Hahn
8. J. Weimer
9. J. Brayton
10. J. Stewart
11. N. Wey
12. K. Regal
13. M. Byrne
14. C. Blose
15. T. Bowers
16. J. Thomas
17. R. Kiniry
18. C. Siebler
19. B. Lamay
20. M. Alessi

Miss Monster

2011430-toyota-model-1.jpg

20110430-450-final-podium.jpg

was LMAO when JS went over the bars. With that being said his speech at the end was prolly the most humbled ive ever heard JS.

1. E. Tomac
2. K. Roczen
3. B. Tickle
4. C. Seely
5. K. Cunningham
6. T. Rattray
7. R. Morais
8. M. Davalos
9. T. Baker
10. B. Evans
11. T. Weeck
12. J. Canada
13. J. Hansen
14. T. Ingalls
15. B. Rutherford
16. C. Hinson
17. D. Vawser
18. L. Powell
19. T. Tapia
20. N. Paluzzi

I liked how Josh Hansen crashed when he was getting aggressive with Eli Tomac :thumb: What a noob, he deserved that :prof:

Too much pressure for JS7... If he isn't in the lead by 7-10 secs then he is unsure.... He's like the black Babe Ruthe of MX... Homeruns or dog shit....
great race and I was loving the fact that REED LAPPED him!

great racing. It was great seeing Seely holeshot and win his heat by a good margin. Too bad he did not get out front and win the main. Should be some good races in Vegas. I'll be there!!!!!

James

Staff member
was LMAO when JS went over the bars. With that being said his speech at the end was prolly the most humbled ive ever heard JS.
You must not have seen the one where he got chocked up. :smirk:
Chad Reed's coat was pretty queer :lol:

Villipoto is kicking ass though! He's takin the title!
What's wrong with his coat? :noidea:

:prof: It's not over yet, 4 guys still have a chance to get the title, granted 23 down (JS) is practically unachievable. :P
great race and I was loving the fact that REED LAPPED him!
:lol: That was cool, however props to JS for obeying the lapper flag and moving over to let Reed by. :thumb: