All South Valley foot hills

5 guys two girls went. Foggy, but not bad for the drive. Once riding it had the hill tops covered and since it was only my 2nd time there I had a hard time orienting myself and did several circles. I did get up out of the fog and it was nice n warm. Back to the truck for lunch and the fog lifted more so I could see where I was. Got in a good 2nd loop. Lite dust, could have been more wet. Adam was right, BIG!!! wash outs and gullies from the rain this last year. Two BLM guys on quads checking SA and stickers in the parking area.

I fell off two times. One was a tip over when we stopped and I tried to get off. My boot hung up on the fender or plate and I fell against the rear axle of the guy next to me. Nice bruise on my upper rear arm. The next was a little pee pee hill crossing a gully. Down and then back up 100' or so. 12 yr old kid on the 85 almost made it and stopped at the top. I then went and got in the rut and it stopped me and I fell over and rolled a couple of times down hill. 2 mi from the truck and I fall off. My neck is sore.

Well it is supposed to rain down there next weekend for 2-3 days if the forecast is correct. After that it should be prime again.

No pics as I still dont have a new water proof camera.

5 guys two girls went. Foggy, but not bad for the drive. Once riding it had the hill tops covered and since it was only my 2nd time there I had a hard time orienting myself and did several circles. I did get up out of the fog and it was nice n warm. Back to the truck for lunch and the fog lifted more so I could see where I was. Got in a good 2nd loop. Lite dust, could have been more wet. Adam was right, BIG!!! wash outs and gullies from the rain this last year. Two BLM guys on quads checking SA and stickers in the parking area.

I fell off two times. One was a tip over when we stopped and I tried to get off. My boot hung up on the fender or plate and I fell against the rear axle of the guy next to me. Nice bruise on my upper rear arm. The next was a little pee pee hill crossing a gully. Down and then back up 100' or so. 12 yr old kid on the 85 almost made it and stopped at the top. I then went and got in the rut and it stopped me and I fell over and rolled a couple of times down hill. 2 mi from the truck and I fall off. My neck is sore.

Well it is supposed to rain down there next weekend for 2-3 days if the forecast is correct. After that it should be prime again.

You need to talk nice to Santa Claus! :prof:

From looking around for guys with cameras? :smirk: