South Fork of the Salmon River Trail "Up River"

Check out the South Fork of the Salmon River Trail "Up River". This is a new video that I just uploaded. This is a spectacular trail...

Part 1

Part 2

Note; If you go to YouTube you can view in 1080p or 720p.

Are you kidding me!!! That was spectacular:thumb: Please tell me that you have run that trail before. No kidding - there were places on that trail that made me queasy just watching. I give this my vote for vid of the Year. :prof:

Are you kidding me!!! That was spectacular:thumb: Please tell me that you have run that trail before. No kidding - there were places on that trail that made me queasy just watching. I give this my vote for vid of the Year. :prof:

It was the groups first time in that area. :ride:

This trail ends at Private property, we had to turn around and do it again!

Here is what it looked like headed down river...

That is a sweet trail system. I would be down for a tool on that. Who does the trail maintenance on that? Could use a little bush trimming.

That is a sweet trail system. I would be down for a tool on that. Who does the trail maintenance on that? Could use a little bush trimming.

Let's go! August Idaho trip, funds willing.
When I was up there last summer, we came across some Montana Conservation Corp workers doing trail maintenance. The ohv group is TVTMA http://www.tvtma.com/
If you ride in Id before August, pack a saw, because lifting a bike over 20 downed trees in a row isn't much fun.:cry:
I remember seeing this video before, when we're you up there Mr Wood? Sept?

Let's go! August Idaho trip, funds willing.
I remember seeing this video before, when we're you up there Mr Wood? Sept?

I think you watched the "SouthFork of the Salmon River" before. We rode down river, but the video only showed the first half of the trail.

I just uploaded Southfork of the Salmon River Trail "Up River" Part 1 and Part 2. "Up River" is the return trip from the end of the trail, south/Up River to the trailhead.

This trip was in September. Our group carried a chainsaw 6 out of 7 days. This area had several major forest fires in recent years. All the burned trees require riders to carry chainsaws.

What a trail:shocked: I saw several spots I'd be nervous in, well actually a lot of spots and a few sections I'd be really afraid of not making it. Those rocky sections your bouncing over, YIKES! It gets tiring concentrating that hard on the trail, for me anyhow. I'd need to stop, take in the view and shake my hands out. What a spectacular trail and gorgeous country!

Thanks for sharing :thumb: