Soooooo Guess What I Did Yesterday?

James

Staff member
I went riding for the first time in a loooooong time (to me anyways). :banana:

Oct 4th the doc had said I can return to my normal "duties", but no track until Nov 1st. But these last couple days were just so nice that I couldn't just sit around and do nothing. So yesterday I decided to "return to my normal duties" and ride. :smirk: No track though, just rode on a friends property. :ride: I did stop in at the practice track, :cry: it was all freshly groomed and a little moist. It took A LOT to not just say "screw it I'm going riding". :bonk:

However my short ride yesterday did take off like 2 months of stress. :smirk: Now if I could just get rid of the other 2.:lol:

sweet :banana: you need to get some rid'in in befor you go to t-day, those days may be a little long and by the second day your hole body will hurt:smirk: trust me i hurt all over right now:cry: :rant: :cry:

James

Staff member
Had another little ride today. :rocker:

But now I'm feeling it. :cry: Hope it's nice tomorrow so I can get another short one in. :ride: :smirk:

Had another little ride today. :rocker:

But now I'm feeling it. :cry: Hope it's nice tomorrow so I can get another short one in. :ride: :smirk:

Let's keep it PG13 here.....:naughty:.........Seriously glad you're back on the bike! I say watch your back while out Tday......just sayin!