Sooo... I sold muh 140

That mean I have to change my name?:prof:

Well anyways, I'm looking at buying a KDX, there's a few I'm looking at, like a 99 looks to be in nice shape, apparently rebuilt last April... more than likely that means top end, aftermarket pipe, I'm guessing FMF fatty, 1100 OBO

Then there's a 2000 KDX 200 thats a grand but it says "cosmetic damage but otherwise runs great!" which makes me think that the guy broke up the plastics pretty bad which isn't terrible but ya know... Plus I would like an extra 20 CC's... Still an option though

Theres a 2002 KDX 220 looks stock, and it looks well taken care of besides pipe dents. 1700

2001 KDX 220 with a desert tank, some aftermarket guards and such, aftermarket pipe(guessing FMF) And I think a FMF powercore(the original powercore, but I may be wrong) 1700

Ideas? which one do you think I should get? They all look fairly clean cept the one that says cosmetically damaged, 2 pics and one is far awayish and the other is with most of the bike covered in his gear that he's giving away with it.:moon:

I had an older kdx200 My favorite's bike ive had probably.. I didnt take care of it.. and i beat the hell out of it.. And it never really failed me

unless ur not a serous rider i wouldnt go with a kdx. my dad had 1 and it SUCKED!!! i have never hated a bike like i did that!!! its so heavy!! and for some reason it just couldnt get up hills it was horrible! my dad, me, and 2 of my buddy's who are A riders couldnt get it up this hill!!! but we made it up no problem! he finally sold it and got himself a ktm :banana: . if u have ur heart set on a kdx id go with a 200 its a lot fast than the 220 and it still has a lot of bottom end but will get up on top not like the 220.
hope this helps

unless ur not a serous rider i wouldnt go with a kdx. my dad had 1 and it SUCKED!!! i have never hated a bike like i did that!!! its so heavy!! and for some reason it just couldnt get up hills it was horrible! my dad, me, and 2 of my buddy's who are A riders couldnt get it up this hill!!! but we made it up no problem! he finally sold it and got himself a ktm :banana: . if u have ur heart set on a kdx id go with a 200 its a lot fast than the 220 and it still has a lot of bottom end but will get up on top not like the 220.
hope this helps
Its not really that heavy at all... :devil:

Heavy? I have an 01 KDX220 now. While not quite as light and nimble as my YZ, I would certainly not call it heavy. And mine is quite a capable machine. If I didn't have the YZ, I would be quite content with it as my primary machine. Frankly, it pretty much rips bottom to top.

I can't really speak to 200 vs 220 as I've not ever ridden a 200. The 220's can be great machines though.

dont get me wrong they will last forever and can handle abuse buts not a performance machine by any means!!!!!! personally i rather not ride than ride that thing!!!! im a die hard dirt bike racer/rider and i just couldnt enjoy myself on 1. i think they are super heavy!!! its a steel frame all the way no aluminium sub frame!!! and it just feels heavy under u and if u drop it!
my opinion.