some LPNF Vids

7310-024.jpg

Is that a KTM near the water ? Be careful they have a tendancy to "dive right in"...:lol:

Yep.. that's my KTM 530 exc. it happens to be in the shop now. waiting for warranty work. shot piston/rings/ excessive oil use. at least my CRF is a good backup for these trails.

:lol: sun that guy just sat there and took it :shocked:. I would have never sat there and took that :rant:, lucky you found someone that was passive like that guy :smirk:, didn't look to bad in the video must have been worse in real life I guess. :eek:
Looks like you all had lots of fun :banana: and the pic's do give the trails more justice that the video does. It just goes to show that for the best RR you need both hehehe maybe someday ill break down and buy one or the other lol:thinking:
Who knows how he would of acted if us three guys weren't there.

I carry a camera with me, but most of the shots are snagged from the video. I'm using a Chest Mounted GoPro HD Hero in 960P mode. I will let the video run to capture the special moments, dirt naps and all. then I scan through the video and snag still shots from the frames using ASV Video remaker. I will at transition points, pull out the digital camera though.,

Who knows how he would of acted if us three guys weren't there.

Three guys or not. I would have never just sat there, It would have gone to blows if it had to. He was sceeert but I wouldn't have been. Just sayin not tryin to be a jerk.:thumb:

Three guys or not. I would have never just sat there, It would have gone to blows if it had to. He was sceeert but I wouldn't have been. Just sayin not tryin to be a jerk.:thumb:

Seriously....gone to blows with a woman who is givng you a "lecture" (well deserved mind you) not pounding on your head or nothing. Now, Snooki on the other hand deserved that punch for getting in the guys face.....:devil:..........I don't watch that stupid crap but happend to see it on Leno or ??? as a highlight! :smirk:

Seriously....gone to blows with a woman who is givng you a "lecture" (well deserved mind you) not pounding on your head or nothing. Now, Snooki on the other hand deserved that punch for getting in the guys face.....:devil:..........I don't watch that stupid crap but happend to see it on Leno or ??? as a highlight! :smirk:

you mean like this :bonk: No, just he was saying there were three guys, i wouldn't have cared that there where three guys i would have never have sat there and got a lecture. and in the video it didnt look to be that bad but it could have been worse in real life i guess. Looked to me like he was just passing didn't look to excessive to me but the video could be deceiving :prof:

you mean like this :bonk: No, just he was saying there were three guys, i wouldn't have cared that there where three guys i would have never have sat there and got a lecture. and in the video it didnt look to be that bad but it could have been worse in real life i guess. Looked to me like he was just passing didn't look to excessive to me but the video could be deceiving :prof:

I never saw the part where he passed them...my version picked up when sarg was passing everyone where you could see the other guys dust.

The guy was bookin'

We didn't have a problem with anyone passing, but we would expect a safe and courteous pass. not a out of control, man on crack, rude roostin pass.

Three riders in our group were new to LPNF, and a couple were new to anything as technical as these trails. They did excellent. The first girl was just getting back on after falling and was about to tackle the switchback. We were behind her giving her support when this rider zooming by. figured he was gonna be courteous and take it somewhat slow. but no. I just finished turning around after coming back down the mountain to see what's up with the group when he passed.

Unless your there it's hard to say what you would of done. we were up there having fun. and even after that, we continued to have a blast.

The guy was bookin'

We didn't have a problem with anyone passing, but we would expect a safe and courteous pass. not a out of control, man on crack, rude roostin pass.

Three riders in our group were new to LPNF, and a couple were new to anything as technical as these trails. They did excellent. The first girl was just getting back on after falling and was about to tackle the switchback. We were behind her giving her support when this rider zooming by. figured he was gonna be courteous and take it somewhat slow. but no. I just finished turning around after coming back down the mountain to see what's up with the group when he passed.

Unless your there it's hard to say what you would of done. we were up there having fun. and even after that, we continued to have a blast.

I'm glad you had fun cuz it shure looked fun and with all the pix and video makes me want to go riding so i think i will as soon as i get my tire back today i will. :banana:

I think my lecture was about 1.5 minutes too long and overboard no doubt! I think I sound like a snotty bitch of which Im not. But as I was rambling :blah::blah::blah:I was getting more :rant:, then I finally started calming down. What you dont see in the video is he was going a little slower past the guys behind me because he had just made a turn on a switchback, I yelled to the group a rider coming before he came around the turn, my intention was to get out of his was so he could pass, but he didnt give anyone a chance. He picked up speed past the guys, came extremely close to hitting me AND he roosted me, then he spun his tire roosting a lot of rocks and dirt on Jill who had been struggling and had just picked up her bike again. Roost from a 450 going up hill in loose rock as close range sucks.
Maybe subconciously I went off on him knowing we were in a large group and he would be stupid to challenge me. I think if it were just me and another guy or gal he probably would of said sorry, alright already after about a minute or shut the F up! I dont think I ever have spoke to a stranger like that, and certainly not for over 3 minutes:blush::D well maybe a phone solicitor:smirk:

I dont think I ever have spoke to a stranger like that, and certainly not for over 3 minutes:blush::D well maybe a phone solicitor:smirk:
well I was definitely entertained and think you sure tore him a new one :lol: getting roosted would suck and would prolly have confronted him myself but i would have had to take the cameras away from everyone for a min or two till i was done :devil:
And you don't seem like a biotch too me just a little:crazy: is all :P