some LPNF Vids

Yes a chest mount, and I love it. easy to check yourself if it's runnin or not. no more need to ask my riding buddies if the red light is blinking or not, lol. On the chest, it's more stable, less chance to get knocked off in a tight Single track.

I'm not gonna say who the woman is.... I though it was a cool @ss chewin she gave, and hopefully it makes the rude rider, less rude in the future.

Ummmm....yea:blush:

It may of been overboard but I was pissed! That is NOT my style to be that verbally aggressive but I will say again he deserved it!

It may of been overboard but I was pissed! That is NOT my style to be that verbally aggressive but I will say again he deserved it!

He earned that one...even IF he doesn't change it'll stick in his mind enough to make him at least think twice before being a total jerk! :thumb:

you actually gained a few :thumb: from me for that. That was totally awesome sun. Nothing to be ashamed or embarassed about. This world needs more people like you who WILL say something and is not afraid of confritation.

+roost when i spread some around... and the are you on crack comment made me about srpay my drink on my monitor :lol: that was awesome.

You're really limiting yourself on your future rides...We're suppose to remind you not to ride with sme of us...:devil:...remind you not to piss off SUN...(probably a good thing but hey....:ride:...:smirk:...:smirk:

haha starting to sound like this is a rough group huh! One bunch is going to chew me out while the others wait like vultures for me to wreck. Then they are going to rob my gear, screw me, and leave me to die. Oh yeah and then go after my wife. :lol::lol::lol:

haha starting to sound like this is a rough group huh! One bunch is going to chew me out while the others wait like vultures for me to wreck. Then they are going to rob my gear, screw me, and leave me to die. Oh yeah and then go after my wife. :lol::lol::lol:

dont forget that right before or after Rack takes those pics of your dirt nap we will all roost you. :smirk:

:lol: You guys are funny! Thanks for validating my "chew out." It was a little long like my posts! Im really a nice person, really...I am!:D

I don't remember that being said......:prof:.......as for the rest.......:devil:

Sorry Sun for posting this video without asking you first. but I had too, because it was Awesome.!!

Let me know when you all want to ride again. I had a great time.

and.. one day, We should introduce you to Piru, lockwood, arrastra, and maybe snowy trails. I haven't been on snowy yet.

some pics too....

FrazierMountain872010.jpg

5-lpnf-080720101.jpg

5-lpnf-080720102.jpg

5-lpnf-080720103.jpg

5-lpnf-080720104.jpg

5-lpnf-080720105.jpg

5-lpnf-080720106.jpg

5-lpnf-080720107.jpg

5-lpnf-080720108.jpg

5-lpnf-080720109.jpg

5-lpnf-0807201010.jpg