All Soggy Dry Lake - April 17th On

Still a while off, but the Northern Nevada crew will be camping at Soggy, arriving Sunday April 17th until ???
Dirt bikes, dune buggy's, beer, steaks, bonfires, you know the routine. DBAers are welcome, hippies, greenies, and liberals would not fare well with this crowd, but are welcome at their own risk.
I have never been to Soggy, so will be fun for me, anyone have photos or tips on where to ride?

JV is the worlds largest open area. Follow your front fender, and you'll have fun. If I can make it, maybe we can go up Rattlesnake Canyon to Pappy & Harriets. Great food, with a full bar. :cheers:

Never pictured you as a hippy, James, wearing tye die these days? :devil:
I don't care about anyones political affiliation, variety is the spice of life. Heck, I am probably more liberal than lots of people in the OHV community, just trying to keep the peace.
I am sure if a Volkswagon bus full of liberal hippy girls showed up, there would be no complaints.....

JV is the worlds largest open area. Follow your front fender, and you'll have fun. If I can make it, maybe we can go up Rattlesnake Canyon to Pappy & Harriets. Great food, with a full bar. :cheers:

I should be out there for Easter weekend which is the following weekend, April 23, 24...(I think)...

Never pictured you as a hippy, James, wearing tye die these days? :devil:
I don't care about anyones political affiliation, variety is the spice of life. Heck, I am probably more liberal than lots of people in the OHV community, just trying to keep the peace.
I am sure if a Volkswagon bus full of liberal hippy girls showed up, there would be no complaints.....

You said it not me.(Liberal) Would these be hairy petully hippies girls ?

Johnson Valley off Camp Rock Rd. Off of HWY247 outside of Lucerne Valley.
Anderson DL is located off Camp Rock Rd. To get to Soggy DL, go a few miles farther east on Hwy 247 then turn north on Bessemer Mine Rd. The lake bed is about 3 miles from the 247.

Anderson DL is located off Camp Rock Rd. To get to Soggy DL, go a few miles farther east on Hwy 247 then turn north on Bessemer Mine Rd. The lake bed is about 3 miles from the 247.
My bad, shows you how long it has been since I was out there. :thumb:

Three of the worst miles in dirt road history. :smirk:

Very true. You need a mouth guard while driving on this crappy road. :smirk:
That washboard road is the worst. It use to rattle the motor home to pieces. When my parents got their new motor home, my mom said it was never going down Bessemer ever.:prof: