So valley ride

we set off into the hills and found as we went up we were "in" the fog or cloud and couldnt see. Had to take the goggles off cuz they got wet so fast. Needed RainX or something. We worked our way up a few gullies that were nice n wet, flat and firm. Afew steps up here n there and it was time to climb out before we got to the "wall". As we popped out some of the Yamaha MX bikes had a little trouble with gearing and heat. See the steam?DSCF0006.jpg

the group in the sun like lizards on a rock

DSCF0014.jpg

we got in over 50 mi. Got lost once due to the fog. Had one flat rear while lost and had to ask directions to get him back the quikest way. I fell over two times, watching a jack one time, getting old I guess.

its no good in the spring, it dries out after a raqin and gets dusty. We had a heck of a time this ride in the in-between areas, goggles were too wet to wear, but at the same time it was dusty. Dust stuck to everything and got in your eyes too. A few days and no more than a week after a good rain is perfect, two weeks and its dry

its no good in the spring, it dries out after a raqin and gets dusty. We had a heck of a time this ride in the in-between areas, goggles were too wet to wear, but at the same time it was dusty. Dust stuck to everything and got in your eyes too. A few days and no more than a week after a good rain is perfect, two weeks and its dry
Awesome report Mike. Here is a little trick for you and your goggles. Spray the lens with Armor All, then buff the lens with a terry cloth until they are nice and clear again. This will fend off water and dust...:thumb:

We rode there last friday. The dirt was perfecto.We had fog too but the guys we where with knew that place good:ride: It was a ktm that got heated and boiled over in our group:P

Tule fog is always trippy to ride in. You dont see things until your on top of them. Sometimes too late. If you dont know the trail and cant see ahead, sometimes you dont apply the right momentum or pick the right line. I rode Gorman once in tule fog, weekday alone. Barely missed running into another guy. He was alone too. We then rode together the rest of the time and I was thankful. I was glad he was willing to take the lead in that fog. It was so dense. I love when you pop out of it at the top of a Mt.. The fog looks like a cozy blanket you could jump on.

Haha...like lizards in the sun, that is a good description. I love basking like a lizard. Some of my favorite moments are just that. "Here lizard, lizard, lizard!!":smirk:
Thanks for sharing Mike:thumb: