So there I was..

Out cruising the double yellow twistys on the Z today, just relaxing, enjoying the breeze when I saw coming my way a wide, low something. When he went by, took about 7 seconds before I decided to yeah let’s do it. Heart starts thumpin as I brake hard, u-turn and hammerd it. Took a bit to run him down and I was gettin after it. Locked on his bumper and stayed there, I could feel the heat from the exhaust. Fantastic machine and sounded incredible, I had to grin every time he braked early for the curves (cars lol) We closed on and quickly dismissed a cute little Porsche 911 and I could tell he was trying to shake me off.. not happnin. If he could see out of his rearview mirror I was in it. When our racetrack turned back into a redlight riddled highway I pulled up and gave him some due respect, and took a quick snapshot. I wonder if he could see my hands shaking as I held up my phone. Nice car dude!
esBZoMd.jpg

They're popping up everywhere here John, we have a dealership nearby, 720S? If I read the badge right, phenomenal cars!!! A pure breed :hail: among amg and RS or M tech mongrels! Porsche, Lamborghini come close and probs Ferrari closest but Bugatti and mclaren have it all sewn up in my eyes!:thumb: