So there I was..

FdoPXkQ.jpg

..out cruising on the Z today and Spotted a GT40 in the outbox of a car wash on the hwy service road. Saw one last week but couldnt get a turnaround. Rarely see them at all so I was stoked to get another crack. I went down a couple lots and pulled in to wait I ain’t passing this up. So here he comes by and I jump in behind. He spots me right away and I’m sure he gets this sport bike bullshit all the time but hey there’s not much 4 wheeled competition out here and we love to embarrass expensive sports cars so its on. He does the u-turn lane under the hwy, I’m close but not too close and as soon as he straightens out he hammers it and after I straighten out I hammer mine and I held 3 car gap till about 120 then he started walking away. My bike lives at the 0-100 and I need that 0-60 jump to be competitive. Maybe next time. I ain’t calling it a loss, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he beat me from a standing red, it’s a fast mofo! Truly awesome machine and an honor to have a front row seat to the show.
sounded like freakin Godzilla.
2005-ford-gt-black-silver-stripes-4-options-1.JPG

Last edited:
FdoPXkQ.jpg

..out cruising on the Z today and Spotted a GT40 in the outbox of a car wash on the hwy service road. Saw one last week but couldnt get a turnaround. Rarely see them at all so I was stoked to get another crack. I went down a couple lots and pulled in to wait I ain’t passing this up. So here he comes by and I jump in behind. He spots me right away and I’m sure he gets this sport bike bullshit all the time but hey there’s not much 4 wheeled competition out here and we love to embarrass expensive sports cars so its on. He does the u-turn lane under the hwy, I’m close but not too close and as soon as he straightens out he hammers it and after I straighten out I hammer mine and I held 3 car gap till about 120 then he started walking away. My bike lives at the 0-100 and I need that 0-60 jump to be competitive. Maybe next time. I ain’t calling it a loss, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he beat me from a standing red, it’s a fast mofo! Truly awesome machine and an honor to have a front row seat to the show.
Nice bike, cool car, @mrcr500faf:smirk:

FdoPXkQ.jpg

yeah that ones pretty sweet, but have you met her crazy sister?

nah thats how fast shit comes out of his mouth :smirk:

seriously tho, thats fucking quick, quicker than a kawi h2r (fastest street bike down the standing mile)
yes, I know the street bike is way cheaper, but its still impressive.

The 0-60 in 2.5 sec is a line most cars can’t cross. I feel pretty confident up against anything. Trouble is, cars wanna go from a roll cause they know momentum is their advantage. They want to punch it already doing 50 and think they dusted the bike but no..

Last edited: