Small claims court for Dirtbike

This all sounds like a load of BS. Consult your parents and go with what they think is right. Being that you're a minor, they take responsibility for you.

SRAD97750

Staff member
A 15 year old cannot sue you, also a minor. His parent would have to sue your parents.
As soon as his parents see what it takes to go through small claims court, they will back out immediately.

FEAR NOT. This matter for $400 is a wash already. Court fees start at $250. -BIG DAN

SRAD97750

Staff member
He should have gotten your admission of guilt on paper... :smirk:

If you were to actually lose in court,
There is no way to collect the court order from you without going to a collection agency and paying them more money to send your parents the bill. There is no way $400 is worth small claims. No way to collect is.

He should have gotten your admission of guilt on paper...
he has a recording of me saying yes to his verbal contract but I mean come on had I broken something we wouldn't be talking right now but there's just no way I'm going to pay that kind of money if I rode it for maybe an hour max, after you and other people put about 10 hrs on It before me

He should have gotten your admission of guilt on paper... :smirk:

If you were to actually lose in court,
There is no way to collect the court order from you without going to a collection agency and paying them more money to send your parents the bill. There is no way $400 is worth small claims. No way to collect is.
it's going to cost about 300$ for him to take me to court, he says his lawyer told him to settle for no less than 280$, I'm thinking it won't go anywhere but who knows

1) stop all communication with him at once!
2) pick and choose your friends wisely!
3) all the above from others is true and correct!
4) let this be a lesson, "NEVER RIDE SOMEONE ELSE'S PILE OF CRAP!"
5) you have nothing to worry about!

This gives me an idea.....I'll take a bike I know is ready to break and have one of my " buddy's" ride it till it breaks, then blame him for all my life's problems and jump up and down while holding my breath like a little school girl until every area of my life is satisfied, and repeat this until someone put me out of my pathetic non accountable miserable existence.

This gives me an idea.....I'll take a bike I know is ready to break and have one of my " buddy's" ride it till it breaks, then blame him for all my life's problems and jump up and down while holding my breath like a little school girl until every area of my life is satisfied, and repeat this until someone put me out of my pathetic non accountable miserable existence.
that's basically how this kid is

I paid for my brothers transmission in his bug when I was a young lad. He is my older brother and at the time could kick my ass, needless to say, when I could take him I threw him through a wall in the kichen and he whent between the studs and landed in the garage. That was payback IMHO..:devil: