Slowly dying forum ?

I check out what’s going on here almost daily, but with maybe 3 quarters of the core members gone from when I joined almost 8 years ago, it’s much different now. If it weren’t for Dan, this place would have been gone a while back

I see you got a time out at fuckbook also. You’re such a dick, oh no wait that’s Pat.
I do my best to remain an ass. Thanks, I’ve got the badge and run 2 names to fuck with them.
Make it if at all possible there Flake , may not be another .. Only God knows whats in store ....
He should. The way your president is running things, I would say we are doomed if he stays full term. I mean, if you can fuck a country in under 150 days, you will demolish it in 4 years. The new mandate thing that idiot is pushing is going to be workman’s comp nightmare.
I check out what’s going on here almost daily, but with maybe 3 quarters of the core members gone from when I joined almost 8 years ago, it’s much different now. If it weren’t for Dan, this place would have been gone a while back
Same here, just don’t post, nothing relevant, so say something in the SSC.

Any idea how many have been lost to this Covid crap ?
Not many, there are more heart beats that get ripped out in a month, than those that died of “actual”.
3D68565C-E3D2-4F68-AA5D-9EF9BC839F40.jpeg
Many souls lost, but will be met again. Feel sorry for all those that think they are reincarnated, they just keep get sent back to be ripped out again.
83CCB83E-2734-4433-BAD0-9BC6A7A3D847.jpeg

Where is the flu and other sicknesses that have been eradicated because of CV? I had a chick from hi school get upset because she’s a journalist, and I called out the fake news, then said, I guess you never had a 96yo grandmother die in a old folks home of COVID have you? Really??? 96 and she died of CV??? Oh fuck me running!!! Yah, it was the COVID, not anything else. Now it’s oh, if your not vaccinated, and I am, your going to give me CV… wait, I thought you said you are vaccinated, doesn’t that make you immune? Haha, I could carry on for days sitting here with my leg up and swollen foot.
My president ? Ya'all's president .....
Well, I didn’t vote for the POS, so you must be part of the 80mil.

I pop in an out. I post Race flyer in the Race section. Posted a new bike, I haven't been on the bike since January, trying to get my levels to be level.....I'm there now, hitting a race in Oct and maybe get some seat time before that. Need to get the new scooter out....